This year’s host will be the University of Western Ontario who are more than ready to show us if they’re up for the challenge! Yer Skewl Sux is great opportunity for team-building with your staff while you compete for the ultimate baseball championship against other University/College Hospitality Departments from across Ontario.
- Location- North London Athletic Fields- 1225 Adelaide St N, London, ON
- Date & Time- Saturday, Sept. 30th- Registration ON SITE at 9am, tournament schedule will be posted closer to the event- games will start at 9:30am with finals being played around 5pm.
- Cost- $150 Team Fee + $30 per player (minimum 10 players per team with a max of 15); all taxes included. Dinner & transportation from hotel to after-party is included, along with a case of bottled water for your team. Payments can be made by cheque or cash the day of the tournament. Credit card payments will be accepted via the website before the week of the tournament.
All registration (form below) and info can be requested through Dan Casey directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to downloadable registration Copy of Team Registration Form 2017
-There are no group booking codes this year so please book on your own-
Econolodge $70-$80/room- 636 York St, London, ON (cheapest & close to the casino slots)
Station Park $120-$130/room- 242 Pall Mall St, London, ON (where we stayed for the conference)
Will be announced soon so stay tuned!
CHMA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
June 12-16, 2017
Check out the packed schedule for this year’s conference! (downloadable PDF)
Welcome to this years National conference in London Ontario. This years conference will certainly be the best ever with more professional speakers, more workshops & more variety as we are planning on a multiple session format so you can choose what interests you and what will be most impactful to your business. In addition to the amazing educational opportunities our trade show is shaping up to be the largest we have ever hosted with more than 30 vendors in the Mustang Lounge on the beautiful campus at Western University.
Not to worry we haven’t forgot about our extensive nighttime programming. The Station Park Inn hotel is conveniently located on Richmond Row in London and we are steps away from Breweries, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. There will be lots of opportunity to network with fellow CHMA members and learn from the city’s best businesses.
Register early and don’t miss out on this great professional development opportunity for you and your campus food & beverage team!
Station Park Inn – 242 Pall Mall Street London, Ontario
The Station Park All Suite Hotel is conveniently located in downtown London, Ontario on Richmond Row, London’s dynamic hub for trendy eclectic shopping, exciting dining options and vibrant entertainment. The Station Park Hotel is located between the Campus at Western and the COCA hotel so we will have easy access to both destinations.
Visit the link below to book early at our special conference rates. Bookings can also be made by calling the hotel directly at 1800-561-4574.
Book before May 11th, 2017 and save! Use Group code “TCHMA20171” click here
There are too many restaurants and bars within walking distance to list them all, but here is a sampling of key landmarks:
Within 2 blocks
- Jack Astors
- Barney’s Patio
- Lone star restaurant
- Bertoldi’s Trattoria
Within 4 blocks
- Bud Gardens – Home of the London Knights and premier entertainment venue
- London Covent Garden Market
- Victoria Park
Nearest LCBO: 71 York St – 15 minute walk
Nearest Grocery Store: 234 Oxford street east (1 block north of the hotel)